Please be invited to our special Welcome Back Cocktail sponsored by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. The event will take place on Thursday 23 August, 18.30 hrs at brand new The Okura Prestige Bangkok on Wireless Road.
Here is why this will be a special event:
1) The Okura will offer us a glimpse behind the scenes of Bangkok’s most recent Prestige Hotels. We’ll visit the Japanese Kitchen, have a drink on the terrace outside and enjoy the Bangkok skyline, view some rooms and suites, plunge in the pool that sticks out from the side of the building, etc.
2) We’ll have 20 stands for SME member companies to promote their products/services
3) Maserati will showcase its latest model city sports car for all to admire / test drive (thanks to NTCC member Danai Chandrangam). And, we will have 2 electric TukTuks for you to try out.
4) We’ll have food to match the Okura Amsterdam benchmark, including our original bitterballs
5) We’ll have a lucky draw with special hotel and food vouchers
6) We have now confirmed more than 150 participants so you'll have great opportunities to expand your network. For our many new/recent members, please note that almost all board members will be present, so this is a great chance to meet up with your new chamber friends
Thanks to KLM for the event sponsorship and the Okura who sponsors the food, members will only pay an entrance fee of 500 Baht and are allowed to bring in one guest free of charge to increase networking opportunities for all.
**** Registration for this event is closed ****
One word on the stands for SMEs. In an effort to promote the business of our smaller companies, we’ll place a maximum of 20 tables in the networking space. Companies can bring their own banners, brochures, sample products etc. to make their “booth” more attractive. And the cost for all this? We are happy to provide the space free of charge to our SME member companies as we are serious about promoting the business of our smallest members. Please let us know if you are interested.
Looking forward to seeing you on 23 August.
Date and time: 23 August, 18.30 hrs
Venue: The Okura Prestige Bangkok, 57 Wireless Road (BTS Ploenchit).http://okurabangkok.com/en/contact_us
Entrance fee: 500 Baht per member including 1 invitee free of charge (please mention the name of the person in the registration form)
Please note that participants will get a cash receipt; no tax invoice
Food sponsored by The Okura Prestige Bangkok; there will be a free flow of Heineken and red and white wine (and water)
Remark: booking is binding