Annual General Meeting and Networking Evening
You are invited to join the 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM). It is a good opportunity to get up to speed on what your Chamber has done in the past year and plans to do this year. Some of the New Members will give you a 3-minute presentation on their companies for you to appreciate.
We encourage you to participate and together continue to improve our Chamber.
The AGM will be followed by a BBQ and Networking Evening (BBQ, wines, beers and soft drinks)
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of the Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce ("BeLuThai") has convened the 1/2022 Annual General Meeting of Members of BeLuThai which is to be held on Tuesday 26th April 2022 at 06:00 PM (18:00 hrs.) at Hansar Hotel Bangkok; to consider the following agenda:
1. To consider and approve the Minutes of the 1/2021 Annual General Meeting of Members held on 30th March 2021;
2. To consider the Annual Report on the activities of BeLuThai in the previous year and the activities to be carried out in the future;
3. To consider and approve the BeLuThai's audited Balance Sheet, Financial Statement and the Auditor's Report for the fiscal year ended on 31st December 2021;
4. To consider and appoint the Auditor and to fix the Auditor's remuneration;
5. To consider and approve Amendments to the By-Laws (new office address) and
6. To consider other matters (if any).
We would appreciate if you could attend the meeting on the date, time and place as specified above. Any Member who is unable to attend the meeting may authorize another Member as a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. In this case, please complete the attached Proxy Form and submit to BeLuThai prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the documents for AGM 2022 here:
- Proxy Form (Word file) / (PDF file)
- Minutes of AGM 2021 dated 30th March 2021 (PDF file)
Date: Tuesday 26th April 2022
Time: Registration 17:30 hrs. | Event time 18:00 - 21:30 hrs. (Bangkok Time)
Venue: Hansar Hotel Bangkok
17:30 hrs. - Registration
18:00 hrs. - 3-minute presentations
18:30 hrs. - Annual General Meeting
19:30 hrs. - BBQ & Networking Evening
21:30 hrs. - End of event
Annual General Meeting: Free of Charge
The Annual General Meeting is for BeLuThai Members Only.
BBQ & Networking Evening:
- THB 800 per pax for BeLuThai Members
- THB 1,200 per pax for Non-Members
*** Registration and payment is required before Friday 22nd April 2022 at 17:00 hrs ***
At the AGM, we will also, just as last year, give 8 new companies a "3-minute" slot to present your business to the audience. This can be done in person by a PowerPoint or a video file.
Let us know if you would like to use this opportunity to show your business to your fellow Members.
If you are interested in a 3-minute Presentation, kindly send information to Khun Muk at email@example.com or call +66 (0) 627 9187. First come, first served.
Interested in the sponsorship opportunity for this event? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-627-9187 before Tuesday 19th April 2022.
BeLuThai's event policy:
• *All guests must provide the ATK self-test negative result conducted within 48 hours at the registration desk.
• Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, advance registration and payment is required to confirm your booking. No walk-ins, thank you for your kind cooperation.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment is not made 24 hours before the event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to the next event’s credit.
Cancellations received less than 24 hours and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. Those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoices unconditionally.