Multi-Chamber Social Networking Event
The Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce (BeLuThai), in collaboration with The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM Thailand), The Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CanCham Thailand), The European Association for Business and Commerce (EABC), The Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce (FTCC), The Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand (JFCCT), The Singapore-Thai Chamber of Commerce (STCC), The SwissThai Chamber of Commerce (STCC), The Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce (TFCC), and Thai-Sri Lanka Chamber of Commerce (TSLCC), is delighted to invite you to join us for the "Multi-Chamber Social Networking Event" on Thursday 30th June, 18:00 - 21:30 hrs. at Jesters, The Peninsula Bangkok. Members and friends are welcome to join us at this event!
Jesters, at The Peninsula Bangkok, bringing Bangkok an eating, drinking and music venue where it all adds up, even in its contradictions, to serious fun. Jesters, a techno alternative space where the food is new, the live music hot and cool, and the feeling truly special. With the stylish environment, together with the warm and friendly vibe, you will enjoy the delicious food and free flow of drinks where you can also enjoy the connection talk and business opportunities during this event.
Sincere thanks to our Event Sponsors - Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB) and WHA Industrial Development Public Company Limited.
Hope to see you all there at this Social Networking Event!
Date: Thursday 30th June 2022
Time: Registration 18:00 hrs. | Event time 18:30 - 21:30hrs. (Bangkok Time)
Venue: Jesters, The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel (Map: https://goo.gl/maps/oecAnViRhfGBFCH4A)
- BeLuThai Members & Co-Promoting Chambers Members Price: 800 Baht/pax
- Non-Member Price: 1,200 Baht/pax
- Social Networking Event: https://www.beluthai.org/event/beluthai-social-networking-event-2022-06-30-25
- Panel Discussion: https://www.beluthai.org/event/beluthai-panel-discussion-thailand-real-estate-outlook-for-wellness-living-tourism-mice-2022-06-30-22
*** Registration is required before Tuesday 28th June at 17:00 hrs ***
BeLuThai's event policy:
• Please note that all participants will be asked to present their proof of negative ATK test taken within 48 hours of arriving at the event registration desk. A simple photo of a negative result with the date and time indicated will suffice. Otherwise, an on-site ATK test will be provided by BeLuThai Team at the cost of 100 Baht)
• Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, advance registration and payment is required to confirm your booking. No walk-ins, thank you for your kind cooperation.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment is not made 48 hours before the event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
Free cancellation within 48 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to the next event’s credit.
Cancellations received less than 48 hours and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. Those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoices unconditionally.